This fits your .
PonyCycle is the world's First Simulated Riding Toy that doesn't rely on batteries or electricity, but on the child's own power. Instead of traditional Rocking Horses and Spring Horses which keep the rider in one spot, PonyCycle allows the child to ride wherever they want, making them feel just like they're on a real horse. By gently bouncing up and down in the saddle, the child makes the head and legs move forward and backward, propelling the PonyCycle forward in a galloping motion. One of the best things about the PonyCycle is that not only does it make a wonderful toy, it's also a great form of exercise. When children move on their PonyCycle they train a specific group of muscles, meaning that they grow stronger and healthier while having a great time! Riding on a PonyCycle is completely safe. It's best to find flat, solid ground. Hills should be avoided, PonyCycles don't have brakes. It's better not to ride on bumpy surfaces. Never leave a child unsupervised while riding. Wheels do not roll backwards.
- The World's First Simulated Riding Toy based on the child's own power
- No Batteries. No Electric. Just FUN.
- Bouncing up and down on the saddle moves the PonyCycle forward. Wheels do not roll backwards.
- Improves balance and coordination
- Encourages imaginative play.
- Helps develop role-play and social skills.
- Recommended for Children from 4 to 9 Years Old or Up to 90 Pounds.
- Make your child's dream come true and enjoy seeing the joy on their face
- The World's First Simulated Riding Toy based on the child's own power.
- Seat Height: 24.4 inches
- Dimension: 31.5""L x 13.4""W x 36.6""H
- Product weight: 19.4 lbs
- Gender: Unisex Child
- Product Patented
- For indoor/outdoor use
- Steers right and left
- Wheels do not roll backwards
- Plush PonyCycle ride-on is kid powered
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs"
Smart Gear Pony Cycle White Unicorn Ride on Toy: 2 Sizes: World's First Simulated Riding Toy for Kids Age 3-5 Years Ponycycle Ride-on Small - BH457OARZ
Powered By connectionspreschools.com © 2022